• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

foam filled tires

teamster

What is the going rate for a foam filled 4.5 X 12 monorail tire in the lower 48"s? I think here in Alberta I'm REALLY getting hosed at $500 for tire, tube and foam. Has anyone ever had the aluminum rims neoprene covered instead? :sad:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What is the going rate for a foam filled 4.5 X 12 monorail tire in the lower 48"s? I think here in Alberta I'm REALLY getting hosed at $500 for tire, tube and foam. Has anyone ever had the aluminum rims neoprene covered instead? :sad:

I hope your decimal point is off or you are getting hosed should not be over 75.00 for just the fill and tube we have been charging 50.00 for just the fill.
On that size.

teamster

I was quoted $300 for the tire, $10 for the tube, $2.50 per pound for the fiil and $100 to remove old tire and install. Total of $1000 for 2 tires ready to go.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope your decimal point is off or you are getting hosed should not be over 75.00 for just the fill and tube we have been charging 50.00 for just the fill.
On that size.
Brad I have 2 rims that need new foam filled tires what would you charge me for new tires and filling.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I was quoted $300 for the tire, $10 for the tube, $2.50 per pound for the fiil and $100 to remove old tire and install. Total of $1000 for 2 tires ready to go.

If that's a 14 ply tire that's a little high
Tube is priced fair
Fill price is correct
The 100.00 to remove is high they do suck no doubt if they never used a tube
You have to sawzall the old and then chisel the poly off the rim

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Brad I have 2 rims that need new foam filled tires what would you charge me for new tires and filling.

Send me a PM. We normally do not price over open forums someone six years
From now will say I see you sold to joe x for this price.
14 ply or 10 ply we have both