• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

"Lombard" oldest snow machine

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Heres a few more pictures of the diesel Lombard,skis on the back,headlights on,basically all done.I will get a tarp over it,and get it up on some planks so it dont freeze in,Both the Lombard and Tucker will get used this winter.:biggrin::biggrin: Don

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
If you guys get this far "EAST" this winter we will take it for a spin!!:biggrin: I dont have any logs cut !!:smile: But i got to build the sleds before i can haul logs, and i got to build a 24' x 84' equipment shed to build before i finish the sleds !!!!! I been working on my sawmill getting ready to saw the lumber for the equipment shed,working on my sawdust blower drive. Don

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don watch out or your boss will be accusing you like mine does of being a "Shop-oholic". In this area, you need to put the equipment inside.