• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SNOW MASTER MANUAL

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Found this manual in Australia. BSKURKA do you have this one? If not I will mail it to you.

Attachments

• DSCF0001 24.JPG
    DSCF0001 24.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCF0003 23.JPG
    DSCF0003 23.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 222

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not sure!!!

I'll have to check the pile of manuals on my desk and get back to you.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is the operators manual. It comes in 2 versions, a Red one that is for Snow Trac's, and a White one that is for Snow Master's. I had New, Uncirculated copies of both that I got from Al Gartz the 2nd of the succession of 4 dealers in alaska. Warren has them now. There were more of the Snow Master operator manuals than the Snow Trac Manuals. They didn't have too much useful info, except that it shows the trac tensoining measurement and has a good Lubrication chart. Experience from the US Importer (Twin Pines Equipment) indicated that the tensioning of the Variator Belt was actually not so good in this manual. Looser provides more turning than what was recomended in this manual.