• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1990 LMC on Ebay ~ looks great!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
First LMC to be put up on Ebay in a very long time. This one is a 5 passenger unit that looks to be in very nice condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990...007QQitemZ170041038093QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Vehicle Description [/FONT]
1990 LMC 1500 Snow Groomer. This groomer has new paint, new upholstery, new tracks, rear hydraulics, automatic 3 speed transmission, and an AMC/Chrysler 6 cylinder gasoline engine with only 1000 hours. This groomer can accommodate 5 passengers and groom with an 8’ 6-way angle blade. It is in excellent condition and is serviced and ready to go to work. There are no mechanical flaws at all; everything is in perfect working order. Groomer is available for pickup only in Red River, NM. For more information or questions please contact Mike at 505-754-1746 or 505-688-6162.
b6_1.JPG

d0_1.JPG

Attachments

• d3_1.JPG
    d3_1.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 269
  • b6_1.JPG
    b6_1.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 267
  • 1c_1.JPG
    1c_1.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 271

Kubota King

the same seller is auctioning an ATV that can float like a boat....only $9900 Now that woudl be fun!

42_1.JPG

60_1.JPG

83_1.JPG

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Vehicle Description [/FONT]
Up for sale is an excellent condition Argo 8x8 Conquest. There are no known problems with it at all. This is an all terrain amphibious vehicle. This is a 2000 model with only 136 hours on it. The engine is a Kawasaki FD620D 617cc V-twin 4 cycle producing 20hp. Has a new Mariner 9.9hp 2 cycle boat motor that has only been used 3 times. Fuel tank is approx 15-20 gallons. Transmission is a CVT with high and low positions and reverse gear. Steering is by two hand controlled levers allowing it to turn within its own length. Load capacity is 1000 lbs excluding accessories. Towing capacity is 1600 lbs. Seating capacity is 6 persons on land and 4 persons on water. Speed on land is 20mph and 2.5mph on water with outboard only or 15mph with outboard and tires. Comes with Super Track Ice Cleat Kit, 7ft snow blade with angle, 3000 lb winch, full under carriage skid plate, and complete cab and windshield attachments along with a cabin heater. See website for additional information: http://www.argovehicles.com/pages/range1.html

Edit by Bob . . . edited in auction information.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
mtncrawler said:
Went quick. $22500 buy it now.
The buyer is a dealer. . . hmmm, I wonder what the thing is worth? Obviously a dealer is going to turn around and sell it for more than he paid for it. It sure looks nice, and I figured the price was pretty reasonable, but didn't realize it was that reasonable.

Kubota King said:
the same seller is auctioning an ATV that can float like a boat....only $9900 Now that woudl be fun!
I like the little Argo units but they are small, and not very capable in seriously snowy conditions. Would be great for my conditions, certainly more useful than having a Snow Trac in Indiana, but I wouldn't trade my ST4 for an Argo. Rumor has it the Argo tracks tend not to work in powder, but it sure would be fun to run through some rivers around here!!!

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
I was thinking about bidding on it before it sold. Like I need another hole in the head or snow cat!!!! It is worth about 28K to 38K as long it is in good condition. My only concern was with only 1000 hours and all of the rebuilt components, I wonder how and what the 1500 was used for??????
:myopinion: This was advertised to be in good condition and appeared to be as advertised. The 1500 LMC is in great demand by private owner operators especially multi passenger capabilities.
:my2cents: :letitsnow:

nutsster

That was a good buy! I never saw it on Ebay or I would have made a bid on it too. It looked pretty clean for that price.