• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS 1974 Thiokol Spryte on Ebay NO RESERVE

PJL

Amazing. 0 bids. That should have sold considering lesser rigs have gone for more.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
the width of the machine the deal breaker or the border crossing?

Granted it was several years ago, but I bought a Tucker via ebay located close to Vancouver, B.C.. I drove up with a trailer and hauled it back. There really were no issues as far as the border crossing, either way.

I THINK the thing to remember is the machine was originally built in the US and therefore no import duties.

Considering what lesser machines are selling for, this strikes me as a missed opportunity for a buyer...

Aaron Tucker

the width of the machine the deal breaker or the border crossing?

The width doesn't bother me , the boarder crossing kinda dose . I almost bought this cat several years ago for 21k but he wouldn't take it at the time:yum:. again if i had the money right now I would buy it .