• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1991 bombardier br 400

not all that cheap for a cat that doesn't run and needs a variety of repairs before it can be used - I've seen gov't vehicles, and vehicles from the armed forces, even being driven on the road, that were in a terrible state of repair - in US funds, the $20,000 CAD is about $14,600, but I'd still be cautious about this one

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
not all that cheap for a cat that doesn't run and needs a variety of repairs before it can be used - I've seen gov't vehicles, and vehicles from the armed forces, even being driven on the road, that were in a terrible state of repair - in US funds, the $20,000 CAD is about $14,600, but I'd still be cautious about this one

The parts listed do have some value if new especially the hydro motors and drives but the machine itself could be ?

It says it doesn't start which is not the same as doesn't run.:biggrin: I see these type of sales quite bit in the government auction sites and have to think many are a diamond in the ruff. Batteries went dead or bad starter solenoid, bad ground, missing key etc. The agency is not going to work on them and are just stating the fact it does not start as is.

I see a lot of potential if you are looking for a Alpine class tour cat. They are hard to find without spending big$$$$

I will say pictures always look better than the item in person and that is really what will tell the story.

Outrider

Its a 1990, not a 1991. It may have 30 series pumps, which are not strong enough for a passenger cab. The serial number is high enough that it might be 90 series pumps.