• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB 1342 tucker parts

Aaron Tucker

i am in need of some parts for my 78 1342 tucker snocat .
i need , growsers,transfercase,trackbelts .
if you have anything else let me know i mit want it to .

thank you

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Aaron I have not had time to figure out a price.

the quoted price when I was buying was just under something stupid like $600
Falline gets $230 to rebuild your good core.

I will get a photo or three for you

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
these were in my phone...

that is grease or some sort of tar build up.

I can clean them up if you would like better photos.

I don't have HD axles.
I was going to make a hybrid axle to use it.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 161
  • photoother.JPG
    photoother.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 157

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
there is a place in Wasilla Alaska cac plastics could do it they do a much better job than fallline and I bet for a better price to. also I would net boggie could also do them for less.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tuckers that used Ice wheels apparently had normal and HD axles.

Normal axles are 1"
HD axles are 1-3/8"

I am also under the impression that some machines had HD axles in the ice breaker position only.

Not claiming any unnecessary brilliance or smarts, just rumorized facts of various interweb posting tucker owning fanatics.

My machine has 1" axles all around. a bearing to allow this wheel to be used on my machine is available and cost $637 each!!!! I was going to have my machinist son create an 1" to 1-3/8" axle.... I however do not wish to inflict that aggravation onto the next tuckerite or future owner of this machine......

I can just see the post now...

Aaron Tucker

ok interesting , ill have to look alittle closer at my tucker today and figure it out . im thinking about taking my cat and sled to vail this weekend . anybody else getting out and about ?

teamster

Try calling Duraprene in Calgary, Alberta 14032509493. With the low Canadian dollar it may be well worth your time to send them there. They did my top carrier rollers on my Tucker for $30 a roller.