• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

---SOLD--- DMC 1200 Spryte 1981 F300 US NAVY ---SOLD---

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: DMC 1200 Spryte 1981 F300 US NAVY

Congrats . People have the fever.

What's the new cat you are getting?

I just made the call on the new cat and am waiting to here if its for sale….. waiting……waiting…...:whistling:

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter

Tommy is a lucky guy!! That is a good cat. I Goat must be a bit sad to see it go. We need to see the next cat.

It was bitter sweet…. Tommy is going to run snow cat tours…. ten person cat it will be fun for him and the grandchildren on the 1000 acre ranch… Who knows maybe we will have a Snow Cat Jamboree in Durango CO. he did mention something...

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Well, you started in May (put on sale) - in 6 mo. time its sold... :)

Gives others hopes... LOL :)

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter

Well, you started in May (put on sale) - in 6 mo. time its sold... :)

Gives others hopes... LOL :)

The buyer Tommy and his wife are terrific people. They will be an asset to the snow cat community. Lets all be wishing them a safe trip back to Durango CO with no issues.:clap:

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter

Tommy's exciting adventure starts right here ! Tommy take this thread over. We all are hoping to see and hear about your adventure.:clap:

Attachments

• IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 503

TomPa

GOLD Site Supporter

Thank you Marco, we are already having fun with the Cat and it's still on the trailer. It's a giant magnet for grand kids and adults alike, on the trip back it always started up conversations at every place we stopped. Rest areas, truck stops, antique/fruit stands and wineries, the best conversation we had was with a VIetnam Vet at a rest stop, he stated when he served he never saw anything like the Cat in the Navy he was in LOL. We thanked him for his service and invited him to Durango to take a ride with us.:clap:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

i'm going to miss seeing that rig.
I wouldn't be surprised if a navy photo of it is around someplace.
jim

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter

i'm going to miss seeing that rig.
I wouldn't be surprised if a navy photo of it is around someplace.
jim

Yes but likely a different color. I looked under the paint and it looked greenish. Looking forward to seeing a photo of all the grand kids laying all over it. Safety first of course

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter

Rusty called today from Colorado wanting to buy a Spryte to haul people anyone out there have one to sell ? Tommy ??? lol Good luck Rusty

TomPa

GOLD Site Supporter

LOL not interested in selling but if we ever do it shouldn't be very hard to do, cat always draws lot's of attention.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Damn. I'm guessing that's a trip only made in good weather since being off the line just a little bit wouldn't be too good for your health.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

mr net,

tucker inc is wishing to get in contact with you, ask for clyde, you must be very special???

TomPa

GOLD Site Supporter

I guess I should have added the commentary for the video when I posted it, LOL just surprised I got it to work. The video is of the second run to the tower site above Durango CO. Had a crew give us a call that had to installed a microwave hop and needed a ride. We didn't have the camera setup to record the initial run, we broke trail on the last half of the run about a mile of fresh snow. Had to get down to 1st gear on the steeper grades pushing snow but the track modifications did the trick and didn't have any problems.