• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol on Ebay

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A nice machine alright. It was here on the forum's some time back for sale at a price higher than it sold for. Much higher..

Some thing to do with marketing stylish sunglass's and this machine was part of the company marque..

Hope it found a good home.:smile:

Regards, Kirk

sgumble

That is not the same rig as the marketing sunglass Thiokol. It also has a plow system, bed/benches and sound system hence the higher price.I am talking to that person now and it is in Canada not California.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw a nice 601 with nodwell tracks on craigs list the other day it was also up in the 20 k range

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now that is a nice looking rig. Looks pretty unmolested. Have to wonder why they didn't pop out the one piece of glass & get a replacement?

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is one on KSL.com a lot like it for $4500 less. And it doesn't look like it had bedliner or undercoating sprayed on the track rubber.

R

Reddog

nice looking, and I may just be exposing my ignorance, but...
"USED AND SERVICE SINCE NEW BY THE CALIFORNIA COUNTY"
Aren't the blue 601's ex-navy issue?
"FORD 289 GAS MOTOR" and " 6 CYL FORD GAS MOTOR " and "289 HP"
289 is a V8 and I6 Fords usually don't have 289 HP
and:
"Mileage:753" which is the same number that the Hobbs meter shows, I guess they drove only at 1 MPH...

Looks kinda like an old hooker in a new dress to me...