• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

VOTE FRAUD THREAD ~ post stories of illegal voter fraud

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The vote fraud thread, post of your stories folks. BLUE HEADLINE = Democratic fraud while RED = GOP fraud reports. Let's see them all. Real reports, not reports of warnings, not reports of fears, but real reports.

NORTH CAROLINA:
If you vote for straight ticket GOP the electronic voting machine casts your votes for all the DEMOCRATS.
full story at link => http://www.newbernsj.com/articles/machine-91656-screen-voter.html
A Craven County voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.

Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said. Then he asked for and received help from election staff.

“They pushed it twice and the same thing happened,” Laughinghouse said. “That was four times in a row. The fifth time they pushed it and the Republicans came up and I voted.”

Las Vegas, NEVADA:
Harry Reid's name is already selected on the ballots!
Link to video + story => http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25511115/detail.html
Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked.

Ferrara said she wasn't alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.

"Something's not right," Ferrara said. "One person that's a fluke. Two, that's strange. But several within a five minute period of time -- that's wrong."​

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
St Louis County, MINNESOTA:
link => http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/182253/
St. Louis County officials are investigating allegations that nearly 60 convicted felons who were ineligible to vote participated in the 2008 general election, according to the Minnesota Voters Alliance.

The group held a news conference Monday afternoon outside the county courthouse in Duluth to call attention to what they believe is voter fraud. The work to create the list of 59 people was done by Minnesota Majority, said Steve Townsend, Duluth, vice president of the St. Paul-based Minnesota Voters Alliance.

“They went through the state system to see who actually voted and then cross-referenced that with the records of ineligible voters and they came up with 59 names,” he said. “It looks like the majority are on felony probation.”

A similar investigation in Hennepin County found 110 voters who potentially were ineligible​

Cincinnati, OHIO:
Hey, let's take the kids to vote, during school hours when they should be in class, but only show them sample ballots with the Democrats names selected. Yeah, that's a great idea, but now that its done we promise not to do it again, not that we did anything wrong! :whistling:
Link => http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ts-vote-wont-happen-cincinnati-district-says/
School Buses Students to Vote, Gives Them Democrat-Only Sample Ballot

The Cincinnati Public Schools system "expressly denies" that it did anything wrong when it allowed a group of high school students to be bused during school hours to the Board of Elections, to be shown sample ballots that included only Democrats, and then to vote.​

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Harris County, TEXAS:
SEIU union members tell voters only Democrats are allowed to vote here.
Full story at link => http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/voter-...oll-worker-misconduct-in-harris-county-texas/
Allegations surfaced last week of SEIU union members loitering within 100′ of a polling place wearing their union member shirts (there is video of several SEIU purple shirts loitering around a voting center at the link). That occurred at Ripley House, a community center serving as a polling place. Now, there is an additional allegation that poll workers within the polling place itself have told at least one voter that he must vote Democrat at that location. If true, that’s clearly against the law. This is from an email that contains several allegations that have been forwarded to the Harris County Attorney’s Office. The author of the email, Deborah Flores, describes a conversation that she had with two attorneys from the Harris County Attorney:

“Can you tell me about the incidences that happened here at Ripley House?”

I told them I’ve been here since the polls opened everyday. My father was already here before I got here and was talking to a gentleman in Spanish. My dad told me he came in to vote for Herrera and they told him it was straight Democrat here, so he had no other choice to vote but straight Democrat here. My dad told him that’s not true. The attorneys wanted to know more about what the man said and I told them that they would have to talk to my father because I don’t speak Spanish and he was speaking Spanish to my father. The attorneys said is there anyway he can come here. We would like to talk to him and I said let me call him I think he’s off today, I was going to bring him tomorrow because he’s off tomorrow. They said can we call him and I said I don’t have my phone. They told me here’s my card have him call me.​

Also on Monday, a poll worker allegedly stamped a man’s voter card incorrectly:

Then I told the attorneys, second of all, you see where they all are standing (the people pushing cards)?, a gentleman who had come out of the polls called me over to his truck and wanted to know if I could answer a question he needs to ask me (he specifically called me over because I was the only Republican there) , he said he had his registration card and they stamped it D with a rubber stamp. He wanted to know “why they did that, for what purpose, I’m not a Democrat?” The attorneys told me “Really, they do that during the Primaries.” I told the attorneys, well this isn’t the primaries, this just happened Monday and this is what the man said, they just did it that day and that is why he called me over.

Noblesville, INDIANA
Indiana GOP Secretary of State candidate may have committed a felony and if he wins would likely be stripped of his win.
Link to story => http://www.courier-journal.com/arti...-to-probe-Charlie-White-vote-fraud-allegation
NOBLESVILLE, Ind. — In a rare move, two special prosecutors have been appointed to consider an allegation of voter fraud against Charlie White, a Fishers Republican running for Indiana secretary of state.

Hamilton County Deputy Prosecutor Jeff Wehmueller said the two prosecutors were selected to ensure both Republicans and Democrats were represented in the case.

White used his ex-wife's address to vote in the May 4 primary election. He said his actions were a mistake and did not warrant a criminal investigation. He has maintained his actions were legal.

Republican John Dowd, a former Warren County prosecutor, and Democrat Daniel Sigler, a former Adams County prosecutor, will hear the case.

The investigation likely will not wrap up before the Nov. 2 election, but if White wins and is later convicted of a felony charge of voter fraud, he could lose his job.​

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am wondering if you would get rid of all the fraud would Obama have won? I got to think it would have made a big difference at least. And they say Bush stole the election.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Want to bet how many of the dead folks who got stimulus checks also voted democrat? Not to mention the voter intimidation that went unprosecuted and the votes that were never counted in numerous locations. Seems it would not be that hard to use IRS records to insure only legal tax paying citizens were allowed to vote only once. If you don't file you can't vote period!

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Really muleman, aliens on a residential visa can't vote in most states even on a local level though they pay taxes, own homes, have jobs as well as businesses. Just making a point on a previous post here about condemning Connecticut for trying to pass a law giving them the right to vote on only local issues. There are a few states that do give property owner the right to vote even if not citizens.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS:
Go figure, the city that coined the term 'vote early, vote often' is now the focus of some voter fraud complaints.
LINK => http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/iteam&id=7747590
October 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- This year marks the first Illinois election that any registered voter can cast their ballot by mail, no excuses necessary. Even as the deadline for those ballots to be postmarked nears, problems are brewing.

An Illinois county election official is telling the ABC 7 I-Team that thousands -- potentially hundreds of thousands -- of voters who are expecting a ballot sent to them by mail may be disenfranchised.

Chicagoan Rosia Carter is one of 404,000 registered Illinois voters who recently received vote-by-mail requests that were sent by the Illinois Democratic Coordinated Campaign.

"By the time I filed it out and sent it in, my vote would not get counted," Carter said.

She and others called the I-Team when they noticed the return address is not their local election official but instead a PO box for the organization.​

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Las Vegas, NEVADA: (again)
HARRY REID PROVIDES 'FREE FOOD' AT TURNOUT EVENTS WHILE SUPPORTING UNIONS TRADE 'GIFT CARDS' FOR VOTES
Full story at link => http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/ralstons-flash/2010/oct/26/angle-campaign-attorney-reid/
Two days ago, the Democratic Secretary of State announced that voters can be provided "free food" at "voter turnout events." Harry Reid has been offering free food and, according to other reports, some Democratic allies such as teachers' unions are offering gift cards in return for a vote for Reid.

Before we were even able to document the reported infractions to report to the authorities, the Democrat Secretary of State slammed the door shut on preventing this behavior and issued a public statement permitting these ACORN-style tactics. THESE are the kinds of shenanigans that can turn this race.​

Oh, and then there is Las Vegas, NEVADA (again and again . . . )
Full story => http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-members-of-SEIU-105815608.html#ixzz13WXdiW2s
Nevada voting machines automatically checking Harry Reid's name; voting machine technicians are SEIU members

Clark County is where three quarters of Nevada's residents and live and where Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's son Rory is a county commissioner. Rory is also a Democratic candidate for governor.

Since early voting started, there have been credible reports that voting machines in Clark County, Nevada are automatically checking Harry Reid's name on the ballot...​

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
TOP UNION OFFICIAL ~ on video ~ discussing voter fraud :wow:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NuLVvVb4oc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Top Union Official Caught on Tape Discussing Voter Fraud[/ame]

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm working this election as an election clerk and my wife is the election judge and I can guarantee you that there will be no shananagans at our polling station.

Down here in East Texas there is rivalry between the parties but it is civilized and respectful and I anticipate that it will be the same during this election cycle. Being from a rural county, we all know each other, respect each other and socialize with each other. After the election closes and the boxes are delivered back to the County Seat, we go eat bbq and drink beer together (except for the Baptists) and get on with our lives. It's all about respect. :clap::clap::clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That does seem to be the case with most of the small town polling places . Where the problems and questions come into play is in the large metro areas with much higher volume of voters. I firmly believe that vote fraud goes on and see computerized voting as just compounding the problem.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
It is getting pretty bad that story after story on the news is about voter fraud right now. Ballots being handed out that already have Pre-marked candidates, tickets not registering right. Fricken sad if you ask me. Reid is now giving out food and plans to steal the election if he has to.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And so it continues, overwhelmingly with allegations against Democrats.
MISSOURI VOTER FRAUD!!!

http://biggovernment.com/pgeller/2010/11/01/stealing-the-election/
by Pamela Geller
Fifteen Missouri counties have more people registered to vote than they have people who are aged eighteen or older. This is egregious, illegal and contemptuous of the rule of law. And it is just the tip of the iceberg.
20081024-morevoterfraud1.gif
Voter fraud is rampant. Nevada voting machines are automatically registering votes for Harry Reid, no matter who you vote for. And who are the voting machine technicians? Members of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), which donated $500,000 to the Patriot Majority PAC, which in turn has spent $1.3 million to destroy Sharron Angle — who is running against Reid.
In Craven County, North Carolina, a man voted the straight Republican ticket, only to see the machine register his votes as if he had voted straight Democrat.
In Chicago, thousands of votes submitted through the new vote-by-mail system may not be counted. In Daytona Beach, Florida, City Commissioner Derrick Henry was arrested last week for absentee ballot fraud during his re-election campaign earlier this year.
In southeastern Pennsylvania’s 8th district, according to Thomas A. Shakely in National Review, voters “were receiving notices warning that their right to vote could be in jeopardy if they did not return an absentee ballot to the ‘Pennsylvania Voter Assistance Office,’ a fictitious agency headquartered at a post office box. The letters…were underwritten by the Pennsylvania Democratic State Committee.”
This comes on top of the sharp increase in Democrat absentee ballot requests in Pennsylvania in 2008 — probably because they threw away non-Democrat requests. This tactic resembles incidents in Texas and Arizona. And in Harris County, Texas, a former SEIU member registered 23,207 fraudulent voters. There are rampant incidents of voter intimidation being documented in Harris County.

Americans, be prepared: the same thing could occur in your town, at your polling place, on November 2.
It is not enough to win Tuesday. We must win big, by a landslide. There is more evidence than just what is above that the Democrats appear to be trying to steal the election. They have had plenty of practice — ask Al Franken. The ghost vote used to account for maybe six to eight percent of the vote. There is no telling where that number is now, with organizations like ACORN and SEIU gaming the system for years.
When Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi speaks confidently of keeping her leadership position, it’s not because she is crazy. It’s because she knows something we don’t know. Do not underestimate the moochers and the looters. They appear to be willing to do anything to hold on to the reins of power – even crossing the line of illegality.

. . .
Full story at link above.