• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Up here in the frozen tundra

Reno

I heard a squirrel tell another, "At this rate it will take till July for my nuts to thaw!" It's 15 with 40mph wind now and I have tons of snow on the ground so it's kinda cool. Hope you all are cold too.:whistling:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We had a freak thaw here and had 6 to 8 inches of snow melt over the weekend. My fields are flooded. Of course now the temps have dropped and its all freezing over again. Getting a good bit of snow today too.

But I'm sure the squirrels nuts here will thaw before July!

Gina

I heard a squirrel tell another, "At this rate it will take till July for my nuts to thaw!" It's 15 with 40mph wind now and I have tons of snow on the ground so it's kinda cool. Hope you all are cold too.:whistling:

:yum: @ the squirrel! :)

You guys are having a very severe winter this year. YIKES! Frozen tundra is a very apt description!