• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier Bombi for sale

snowcatt

I have a Bombi for sale I totally dismantled it and sand blasted it painted the body with two part epoxy paint and reassembled it with all ( NEW ) Bolts , Every bearings. steering clutches ,diff bushings,head lights,cab insulation ,track belts ,roof hatch ,hood louvers , heater , windshield washer , This is a real good running machine . and was all original when i got it . good machine for hunting ice fishing

$8500 USD

Attachments

• 20141105_131546_2.jpg
    20141105_131546_2.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 2,328

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks nice , maybe a cab picture and engine Bay Area would help, fair price
Are the tires still air?

snowcatt

a few more pictures and this machine still has the original winch

Attachments

• IMG_2885.jpg
    IMG_2885.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,114
  • IMG_2888.jpg
    IMG_2888.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,119
  • IMG_2889.jpg
    IMG_2889.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,126
  • IMG_2893.jpg
    IMG_2893.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 1,106
  • IMG_2894.jpg
    IMG_2894.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,136

snowcatt

Have you made your pickup from kenora Ont ? when you go do you go through Ont or through Manitoba and then and then across the border

slowrider

I sent you a PM.Do you still have the Bombi?The problem is I live in PA.and need it transported.IF anyone can help or know of someone that transports to Pa I would appreciate any info.

slowrider

Real interested in your Bombi if you still have it?What is your location?Will need someone to transport to PA.Anyone that knows of someone let me know.