• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kcvet

Obamanation.gif

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
As much as it bothers me to do this - and it really does - this is not a real Patton quote. It comes from a 1982 book titled
"The Unknown Patton" which is totally unsourced and it appears nowhere else. In my view, this entire book sprang
from the imagination (hubris?) of the author, as it is filled with quotes that no one ever heard Patton utter.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The People will Believe what the Media tells them they believe

Attachments

• ThePeopleWillBelieveWhatTheMedia.jpg
    ThePeopleWillBelieveWhatTheMedia.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 83

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
As much as it bothers me to do this - and it really does - this is not a real Patton quote. It comes from a 1982 book titled
"The Unknown Patton" which is totally unsourced and it appears nowhere else. In my view, this entire book sprang
from the imagination (hubris?) of the author, as it is filled with quotes that no one ever heard Patton utter.

No problem.. Whether Patton uttered it or not, it still resonates.

I'll be happy to take credit for the quote myself.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good post PG. Sad day for this nation. Just yesterday I found that REELZ is showing a docudrama "The Kennedy's". Stars Greg Kinnear. I watched one and liked it so I'm recording the docudrama. It's from 2011 but I'd never heard of it before.

=============================
Breaking News ....

Attachments

• BreakingNews.jpg
    BreakingNews.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.