• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spryte Wheels & plow WTB

59muskeg

I have a 74 1201C. I am looking for spare wheels ( aluminum or HD steel ), also looking for a factory blade, Thanks Doug.

Last edited:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Spryte Wheels & plow wanted

I have a 74 1201C. I am looking for spare wheels ( aluminum or HD steel ), also looking for a factory blade, Thanks Doug.

I have several aluminum but they have worn out foam filled tires on them still :ermm: heavy to ship, timely to remove

59muskeg

Boggie, I have 6 new good year monorail tires. As far as the worn out tires I know they are hard to cut off. I realize leaving them on would add to weight. What would you want for them ? What would you guess on shipping ? Also have you ever seen a spryte with 32 inch J grousers ? Thanks Doug

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Boggie, I have 6 new good year monorail tires. As far as the worn out tires I know they are hard to cut off. I realize leaving them on would add to weight. What would you want for them ? What would you guess on shipping ? Also have you ever seen a spryte with 32 inch J grousers ? Thanks Doug

We have put 32" tracks on a 1200 before and also other machines
Send me a PM with your address for shipping and pricing