• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

USED PARTS FOR SALE

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
when I was looking for 1.6 bombi parts I put the engine model number in one of the larger search engines .Bing or google
I got some new parts from the forklift place for a bobcat that used the same engine.

meanjean

If someone knows more about the engine, then the manf. could be found on eBay or Craigslist. SHould not be too difficult.

:poto:

Morepwr

Hmm, things to do in Utah.. Sure would like to pick through that pile while I'm here. Email sent. my number is 206-769-9872 Thanks. Aaron

Would you have a throttle cable for a 1976 Bombardier Bombi

Hi Dano66,

Any driveline company should be able to fabricate a new cable if you have the old one. If you don't have an old one you might try starting a new thread with what you need instead of replying to all these old threads. Hope this helps.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
a boat repair place is a good choice . they make some heavy duty cables.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the bombi throttle cable is a morse cable last one I had made came from a marine supply place in seattle