• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Charles Manson dead

rugerman

Charlie Manson has finally died, should have been killed when convicted! Taxpayers had to feed, and take care of this useless piece of trash for way too long. Kill a killer is the best way to take care of such trash, if the bleeding hearts want to keep them alive, let them take them into their home and pay for their care!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Charlie Manson has finally died, should have been killed when convicted! Taxpayers had to feed, and take care of this useless piece of trash for way too long. Kill a killer is the best way to take care of such trash, if the bleeding hearts want to keep them alive, let them take them into their home and pay for their care!

:slider3::slider3::slider3::slider3:

Good! Good riddance to that murderous bastard. May he rot in hell. The world is a better place without him.

If Obama had a son..............................

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I sure hope that the hospital bill to help keep him alive for the last days of his life was $0.00

I wish death upon no one but that doesn't mean I wish them a long life.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I've been wishing that son of a bitch dead since the day he murdered all those people. He deserved to die, but of course the liberals and activist judges ruled it not to be along with the rest of his scum bag cohorts. They should have put the juice to that prick back in 71 if the liberals were not such a bunch of pussies.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been wishing that son of a bitch dead since the day he murdered all those people. He deserved to die, but of course the liberals and activist judges ruled it not to be along with the rest of his scum bag cohorts. They should have put the juice to that prick back in 71 if the liberals were not such a bunch of pussies.

I'm not a big fan of the death penalty but if anyone ever deserved it it was Manson

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Back in the day, they hung you from the end of a rope for stealing a horse. Why? Because stealing someone's horse was was in all practicality giving someone a death sentence. Times have changed on that one, I grant you, but in my opinion killing people in cold blood like what Manson did should bring the ultimate penalty.

In the end, only God can judge a man's sins, but we can arrange the meeting.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Just think of the millions of dollars he cost taxpayers over the years. I figure he already had that target on his forehead. Might as well have put it to good use. A bullet would have been a lot cheaper.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter

... and the same for that Biotch Squeeky Fromme.

Thank God that she didn't know anything about firearms, or she might have killed Ronald Reagan.

rugerman

I am a big fan of the death penalty. But with our legal system it takes forever to get to the end result because lawyers have a cash cow in death penalty appeals. And I believe that it is a deterrent to other folks who might do the same thing. Our justice system has become too easy on the wrong doers, prison is now a finishing school for criminals. Prison should be a place that you do not want to go to.