• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

TUCKER KITTEN ENGINE PARTS

GYPSY

Has anybody dealt with Small Ford Spares in England for Ford Anglia 100E motor parts? Most of the parts I need are Lucas ignition parts but the local auto part places can't cross the old numbers. An internet search hasn't helped me either. Is there a source for parts in this country? Any help would be much appreciated.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl has a Ford Angelina engine in his Kristi, he may be able to help you out. Currently he is out of touch building a barn in Idaho, and may be out of touch for a few weeks. You may want to leave him a P.M. When he gets back it will be waiting for him. In the mean time, hopefully someone else will have an answer for you.

Polar

Small Ford Spares in U.K. is great, in fact just this week I got a transmission part from them. It took one week airmail service for this small part to come. You might call them directly with any questions as they are very knowledgeable. My MCI calling card makes this a 11 cent/minute expense, so it's basically nothing.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Gypsy I belive Napa auto store here in the U.S. was able to get anything for BigAl. Look up Napa U.S. on the internet and give them a call. If you need more help PM me.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
What is that guy's name? He is the one who wrote my snow trac article for HOT VW's, He is THE Anglia guy. He's written books, runs a chat site, and was involved in selling parts. He sent me the Tune up specs.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure it's Lee Hedges or Rich Kimbal. Anyway he's a writer for one of the VW Mags and other Automobile mags.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Scratch that last post, THE GUY is DEAN KIRSTEN, the Editor of HOT VW's, and his web site is called ANGLIA OBSOLETE. GO there or contact Dean, he really knows Anglia's. Great Guy too! He's a Snow Trac Fan.