• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1980 bombardier sw48 bushing info desperately needed

mendo snowcat

hey guys,
Im trying to track down a specific part for my 1980 bombi sw48. Where the plow blade mounts onto the bracket blade support (ref # 18, part# 625 0277 00) there is what looks like a spherical bearing. In the parts manual the description says its a self alignment bushing (ref#15, part# 105 6009 00). Can anyone confirm what type of bushing/ bearing this is? And if so what are the dimensions? I think I have to special order it and dont want to screw it up

Mike

meanjean

If it's the one that I am thinking about, I cut off my old one on my previous cat, which was a Bombardier sw-48, and welded a new one onto the cylinder rod. This bearing would of been on the plow blade end, not the top where the plow blade cylinder mounts to the cab. I bought the replacement bearing at a tractor store. My old one was pretty beat up. No grease fitting on the new one too. Anyway, sold the machine and have a Thiokol 2100C.

aulen2002

picture.php

The book i have for older models has part 18 as Part No. 105 6009

mendo snowcat

Any chance you have this manual in pdf form. This is exactly what Im looking for. Do you know if its made of rubber or metal? I had a steelonemachined up for the mean time until I can gather the proper info. The previous owner didnt have anything in there.

Mike