• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

windshield wiper converstions or parts

MAD

In need of advice I need wiper motors arms and basically everything for a windshield wiper set up for an old SV 302 I have one old set up minus parts but can't find any where to buy parts or rebuild the motor what is everyone else doing?

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Look into marine application motors and arms. Won't be cheap but then it's done.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
you can look into equipment aplications like fork lifts but the arn't any cheaper than marine parts those bosch wiper motor parts are spendy i have a pentagraphic system from a lull fork lift on my snow trac and i love it always works and dosn't ice up

Nojeeep

I saw this old post. If you are still in need of a wiper solution try any hotrod supplier like www.speedwaymotors.com They sell a generic wiper motor that works well and is very adaptable. I used them on my Toyota Land Cruiser and Nissan Patrol and they work well. You need one motor for each wiper and can control them at the motor or put in a switch.