• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Maybe Our Only Hope

Bamby

menupop.gif
HE is the only one that can save this country from the people that want him removed from the government. Our great nation will not stand if we delete HIM from all aspects of our government as the atheists want.
Jesus Test
This is an easy test, you score 100 or zero. It's your choice. If you aren't ashamed to do this, please follow the directions.
Jesus said, 'if you are ashamed of me,
I will be ashamed of you before my Father.'

Not ashamed, pass this on...only if you mean it.

Yes, I do Love God.
He is my source of existence and Savior.
He keeps me functioning each and everyday.
Without Him, I will be nothing.
Without Him I am nothing,
but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Attachments

• hand of god.jpg
    hand of god.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 77

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good post Bamby. Right on.

In this day and age I do suspect the pic was photoshopped, but it is cool none the less. :D

Bamby

Actually this was a email that was sent my way that I found interesting and quite close to the truth. So I have no real idea as to photo source, but it is a real neat picture. But I'm really beginning to feel the hand of God is the only thing that is going to help this country out of this mess.