• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sno -Bus WATV-100 (Google it)

Bartruff

These are small machine's made in Pence Wis... I have just started to shop for a machine to use on groomed roads with less than 10" of fresh snow on a good base . Just a toy to use on nice sunny days and this looked like a good option. I understand it is based on the Cushman Trackster. Has anyone had any experience with them good or bad that they would like to share with me ? I understand that the 2006 and older models had a design fault that allowed a seep of hydraulic fluid and would suck air into the operating system ?? I am just gettting started so most any useful info would be appreciated...

ve3otk

I googled and can not find what you are trying to reference. Please provide some direct links.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
?? I get it as the first selection for sno bus...I don't have the foggiest idea how to post a link... www.sno-busmfg.com ??? Well maybe I do now...that works for me

When creating your post there is a tool bar just above where you type. Point to each of them and you will see one that has a paper clip under a round globe. When you click that it will bring up a spot for you to type in the link.

Make a name for the link, high light it then click the tool and insert your link.

Sno Bus

You will catch on with time. If you mess up just ask one of the mods to fix.

murph

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
not good for any type of grooming. You would be better off finding a Thiokol Super Imp or a Bomby. Hell depending on how long the run is maybe even a Thiokol 1200. That sno bus is a toy.

Bartruff

not good for any type of grooming. You would be better off finding a Thiokol Super Imp or a Bomby. Hell depending on how long the run is maybe even a Thiokol 1200. That sno bus is a toy.
Humm perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my first post ? I am or was looking for a toy. See above. I'm not going to groom anything. I gave up on the Sno Bus, I have absolutely no interest in maintaining or repairing anything, those days are over for me. Yesterday I bought my toy, a 2009 Honda Big Red with Tatou tracks. Hopefully it will do what I want to do with a minimum of trouble. Thanks to all of you for your time...

ve3otk

?? I get it as the first selection for sno bus...I don't have the foggiest idea how to post a link... www.sno-busmfg.com ??? Well maybe I do now...that works for me

I have seen this behaviour before with Google. Can find something right away from one computer and not a chance from another.

Last year when I was looking into small tracked vehicles, the name busmfg came up. The site the name came up at warned about a scam with this company. Do not know the validity of the claim.

The WATV-001 does look an awful lot like the Cushman Trackster. I see you have bought a 4 wheeler with track kit and going to stay away from the WATV.

A more modern version of the Trackster is the Range Runner, made by TerraTrack, which is now located in Michigan. Much better built machine and a diesel engine is an option. I have one, but didn't have the time to give it a try this winter.

Your four wheeler with tracks should give a better ride when the going gets rough. Much better suspension on the ATV.