• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

spryte 5 man cab

swampcat

Info needed, Sno-Ops maybe you can help I'm converting my 2 man cab to a 5 man and I need to know if the lower back wall of the 2 man cab stays or is it replaced by gussets? Anyone have pics of the tub with the cab removed? Heck any pics of cab framing would help. Thanks, swampcat

The lower wall stays in place. I removed the back half of my 5 man cab and built a 10 person tour cab out of an ambulance cab to put in it's place. I still have the back half if your interested and want to pay the freight from Alaska. I have some pictures with the cabs removed somewhere and will post them once I figure out how to scan them as well as post pictures here.

Randy