• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BR200 Bombardier That is on E-Bay

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just a word to the wise there were only 12 of these ever made set up the way this one is with a special hydrostatic rearend from Europe that you will never get parts for. yes the hours are low and yes it looks just like a SV200 that you can get parts for but they are miles apart. We now know of three that are sitting no parts are available. do not get me wrong it may go for years with proper care but if you need rearend parts your SOL so bid with that in Mind . and you guessed it I am not bidding .:thumb:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
I am betting it will still go for over 10K by the end of the auction. I am not bidding as I already have one of the 12 locally and it does have problems. The one here locally has been run hard and left out to sun bake in the summer. It still runs but it is just a matter of time and it will be parked permanently along the trail. SnoOps could add this to his circus collection, but I think his tent is probably worth more....:yum: The bet is still on Mike....:yum: I drink Budlight so you will get by cheap...:beer:

I may have to bump it up to $9,901.00 but someone somewhere will beat my puny bid and Mike buys the beer....:poke:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Boggie, the auction says it has a manual trans. Would that be correct if this is one of the suspect 12? I may have to bid on it if it stays below 10K with the trailer. The trailer is worth about 3K and the cat is worth whatever someone will pay for it. The value of the 2 passenger snow cats are just not on par with a 4 or 5 passenger cat. Run it until it breaks and then sell off the good parts. The tracks should be worth 2K even if the belting is not too good. It may be a deal as most bidders are LMC 1500 crazy for now....:idea:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bet I could sell it and make a profit............. I know Bill could!!!!!!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Boggie, the auction says it has a manual trans. Would that be correct if this is one of the suspect 12? I may have to bid on it if it stays below 10K with the trailer. The trailer is worth about 3K and the cat is worth whatever someone will pay for it. The value of the 2 passenger snow cats are just not on par with a 4 or 5 passenger cat. Run it until it breaks and then sell off the good parts. The tracks should be worth 2K even if the belting is not too good. It may be a deal as most bidders are LMC 1500 crazy for now....:idea:

Bill , yes it is one of the twelve. what they have is a transmission with a driveshaft that goes to the special differential which is self contained hydrostatic as you wanted to go slower or faster you changed gears, and it pumps more or less oil. It could be converted over to brake steer with a say OC12 and some work. as it sits now and you can see it in one of the photos
there are two drive shafts that come from the rearend and go to the sprockets. Good luck :thumb:

7 inches of snow and it is still coming down not suppose to quit till Tomarrow...
Will take the newly finished bus ( Pictures Tomarrow) to the cafe about 8 miles from here and have lunch.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
The winner or loser on how you see it is:
Winning bid:US $10,996.96

History:41 bidsWinning bidder:heavyhauling407
s.gif
( 1 )
s.gif

Appears like a newbie bidder finally won out in the end. I think Mr. Bill ended up 2nd this time. I wonder if the new owner has any idea what he has purchased? As I have stated in the past, the personal snow cat is getting more costly to own from the purchase price to the repairs to keep it up and running. I may have to raise the price of my snow cats that are for sale again....:yum:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I E-Mailed him and asked where he saw BR-300 and told him it was a Muskeg now I see he has changed it. :yum: