• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

since my Dad went~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
(to those that were not aware, he went to Heaven not so many ago--) i have gone on to newer things {not here! i'm busy w/ stuff i would luv to place aside & stuff i luv to be nearby, as well, usually, tho--}, & yet intend to keep with old things; so if my suddenly being absent is/was not normal, that is 1 of a few things that kept me not-here; i'm busy, & pix of food i adore to load won't load, & on, & on........ have a great one, yinz guys-- luv u; luvs

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Condolences Aubrey. :( It's never easy losing a loved one, especially a parent. I believe you never get over it but you learn to live with it. JMHO.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I know how you feel Aubrey. I lost my Mom in January of this year. She fought a great fight. Trying to get her estate settled has been a long complicated process.