• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kioti Dk45 Road Trip ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Called the dealer yesterday and put my new tractor on hold:sad: . I just can't purchase it until these health issues are cleared up that are ongoing with me .
The old DK45TLB does everything I have ever asked of it . I'll just have to wait a bit for my new cab model that I been drooling over .

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes Alan get your health situation sorted out and then take the plunge...

I wish I could buy a field tractor for the kinda money you guys are talking about. The last one I bought new was a 290 hp front wheel assist weighting in at about 26K lbs.. It listed for $275K.:ermm::w00t2:

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes Alan get your health situation sorted out and then take the plunge...

I wish I could buy a field tractor for the kinda money you guys are talking about. The last one I bought new was a 290 hp front wheel assist weighting in at about 26K lbs.. It listed for $275K.:ermm::w00t2:

Regards, Kirk
That is peanuts to a corn farmer....:whistling::yum: