• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

$8 million to a terrorist

rugerman

I think that it is time to let Canada know what we think of this crap. Hurt them in the pocket book, don't cross the border, don't spend money there, don't do hunting there and tell them why!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Trudeau is a pajama boy. What does anyone expect? He is of the exact same ilk as that last excuse of a president we had. It's the way they think. Morally and ethically corrupt.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I have not heard of one single person up here who supports that pansy in this. Btw. I do believe it is more like 10million he's giving him.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sad fact is that the liberal cesspool of paki immigrants in Toronto has a stronger voice than the rest of the country. Yes. We're screwed.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sad fact is that the liberal cesspool of paki immigrants in Toronto has a stronger voice than the rest of the country. Yes. We're screwed.

Yep, you guys got those packingstanleys and we get those somalians. Look at what that somalian cop did to that poor Australian woman. Shot right past his partner from inside a cruiser to kill that woman. Shot in the abdomen, so she probably bled out waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

Guarantee that muzzie walks. Probably say he mistook her cell phone for a revolver or some such shit.

J5 Bombardier

Glad this story is finally getting some traction in the states . Trudeau is going to "wear" this for a long time , an act which shows his total lack of a moral compass. What needs to be mentioned is the Trudeau government moving the money into Kahdr's account a few days before it went public. The money was trasfered out, making it almost impossible for Speer's widow to have a court freeze it. Our past prime minister Harper, was said to have contacted the Speer's family and others to offer his support after this detestable act by Trudeau.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
And I have read that all this started with Harper and mr yuppie (trudeau) had his hands tied in the matter. Of course this comes from a liberal supporting news rag. Funny how each side tells the story differently. What's important is the current administration is the one who is responsible for the payment.