• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fibreglass pontoons SOLD!!

Mother Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
4 pontoons for sale , only a couple of pics right now more to follow. Red one is ready to run, other three need rebuilt, have new bottom plates and track run rails. have sprockets, have outer hubs, have tracks but not great shape, read many fubar rollers. Have small bucket of good rollers, 12 perhaps. (WE all know what they are worth) Want to trade some steel pontoon stuff with me? Gord at 250- 295-5221 or gibsongg@telus.net.

Attachments

• DSCI2158.jpg
    DSCI2158.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCI2159.jpg
    DSCI2159.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCI2160.jpg
    DSCI2160.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 216

Mother Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Fibreglass pontoons for sale or trade

Ok , posting in my own add, Done deal already. Off the market. How do I delete this post???

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Fibreglass pontoons for sale or trade

You don't they get to delete, the add gets to stay here forever and taunt the hoarders of all things orange for all eternity.

Part of the richness of the forum is some random individual searching for parts finding your add and replying to the add in about 5-7 years.

Unobtainium found!