• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toy Snowcats!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
With all of those broken down machines in yer yard, I guess yer getting desperate for some snow machine action, eh? Don't worry. I'll bring my Kristi over next month and show you what it's all about...that is if I can get you off the couch!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
No, no. THIS is low...

Mikeys daily routine...

1. wakes up, looks out the bedroom window at the circus tent, wrings pillow, goes back to bed for a couple more hours.
2. wakes up, heads to fridge for a beer, looks out back door at circus tent, scratches belly, goes back to fridge for another beer.
3. uses the can, sits in front of computer and looks at snow cat pictures, maybe has another beer (the 'maybe' part is in contention).
4. goes outside and looks in circus tent at dissassembled clown car, scratches head while sipping beer, brushes spilled beer of front of shirt, goes back inside.
5. types nasty comments about other snow cats, looks lustfully at pictures and videos of other snow cats (you know, ones that work), spills beer on keyboard while oggling Kristis.
6. grabs another beer on way to bed, weeps softly to sleep, dreams of Kristis and other working snow cats, saturates pillow with drool all night long.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
You will have me crying in a minute.....

If you're crying about the beer, it's ok. He wrings it out of his shirt and into a glass. By then, his belly has warmed it up to UK beer temperature!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a link to a pretty cool plastic snowcat.

It doesn't work by radio control, but it is still a toy. Enjoy :shitHitFan:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Now a days toys need to have some source of power. Kids just wont play with toys they have to make noises to simulate a motor. Oh well.

:yum:

I agree! Kids nowdays need something to keep them active! They need something that will give them exercise! Here's a link I found to a video showing a modification that could be made to the "TOY" in question that would make it more enjoyable to play with.:poke:

http://www.flurl.com/item/Real_Life_Flintstones_Car_u_50386/

:yum: :coolshade :17875: