• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB - LMC/DMC 1200 with blade and passenger cab

sgumble

Hi I am looking to purchase an older LMC/DMC 1200 style snowcat narrow traick with a passenger cab and a blade. Similar to the one in this picture but narrow tracks. I have found a few but none have blades or are wide track. Let me know if any of you come across one - thank you from Colorado.

owning-snowcat-main_h.jpg

sgumble

very interested. I emailed you! It is narrow track or wide track? In other words can it be towed on the highway without permits?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it can be towed with out permits one just has to remove the tracks that is a wide track mdel

sgumble

Still looking for a late model LMC/Thiokol similar as pictured earlier in this thread. Preferably narrow track and must have a blade. Thanks from Telluride Colorado.

sgumble

Still looking for a late model LMC/Thiokol similar as pictured earlier in this thread. Preferably narrow track and must have a blade. Thanks from Telluride Colorado.