• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 1404 Impedo Craigslist

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I recognize that one, not sure what happened to the cab though? I remember the aluminum seat frame and the rear seat from 2006 Ford

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Missing the front skis, front wheels, and 128 or so rollers for my liking.

Would like to own a full cab 1404 for a minute in life though.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
you being the god father of sno cats, and older than .... pretty much think you have seen them all ...:smile:

Yeah, yeah yeah, older than well dirt :wink:but only two things matter with dirt you have to be smarter than it is number one. When you work with it. And the second is be sure to stay on top of it as long as you can. :biggrin:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, yeah yeah, older than well dirt :wink:but only two things matter with dirt you have to be smarter than it is number one. When you work with it. And the second is be sure to stay on top of it as long as you can. :biggrin:

it is good that you what to do with dirt

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

We try to stay behind it and on top.

Attachments

• DSCN2733.jpg
    DSCN2733.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 295

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Me thinks :smile:it's a Tucker Hideout :pee_smilie::pee_smilie:

dirt is a good thing,

mr outdoors, i believe your knowledge about sno cats of all makes and models seems unlimited and your willingness to share and more importantly, help anyone is unmatched and I think, no one can say thank you enough for all you do. Thank You

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
dirt is a good thing,

mr outdoors, i believe your knowledge about sno cats of all makes and models seems unlimited and your willingness to share and more importantly, help anyone is unmatched and I think, no one can say thank you enough for all you do. Thank You

I think there are many that contribute. And thank all that do! Thats what makes this Forum so great. There are many many years of trials and tribulations allready proven on here.