• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

EFI skidozer 252

Dwmaster

Multi port injection ready to go for a test drive tomorrow. Got it all to fit. Had to modify the gear shifter a bit to clear the intake tubes and modify the emergency brake. Over all turned out well. I think the donor vehicle was a 2006 ford pick
Up if I remember right.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
straight six?

V-8 parts?

Kicker is kicking around EFI on a ski dozer.... Is kicker seeing this post?

Good luck, I hope it is spot on, EFI seems to be the answer for not wanting to fix bad throttle rod bushings or rebuilding heads.....

What type of fuel pump did you source? In tank or in line?

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks For the Link!!! That Looks Like that Might be a good option! Anybody else out there do a EFI conversion, Or is a Donor motor the way to go?

PJL

Yep, we put the AFI system on our LMC with the 300 straight 6 Ford. Starts right up hot or cold. Great driveability and no more vapor lock issues.

Pretty much a bolt right on kit. No engine mods needed.

The Sweet Wbj1

Yep, we put the AFI system on our LMC with the 300 straight 6 Ford. Starts right up hot or cold. Great driveability and no more vapor lock issues.

Pretty much a bolt right on kit. No engine mods needed.

PJ - Did you have to do any software tuning with laptop or is your system one of the "self learning" types?

PJL

Didn't do any tuning. It has an O2 sensor but I don't think it's self learning.

Dwmaster

straight six?

V-8 parts?

Kicker is kicking around EFI on a ski dozer.... Is kicker seeing this post?

Good luck, I hope it is spot on, EFI seems to be the answer for not wanting to fix bad throttle rod bushings or rebuilding heads.....

What type of fuel pump did you source? In tank or in line?

In line fuel pump, same 6 cylinder block.