• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kentucky driver seemingly tries to destroy snowman, surprised when they hit tree

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Kentucky driver seemingly tries to destroy snowman, surprised when they hit tree stump
By Nicole Darrah | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky...oy-snowman-surprised-when-they-hit-tree-stump

A driver in Kentucky was in for a rude awakening after they seemingly tried to run over a snowman — only to hit the tree stump underneath.

Cody Lutz built the snowman over the weekend with family in Petersburg. He told Fox affiliate WXIX-TV he, his fiancée, and soon-to-be sister-in-law were playing in the snow when they decided to construct the large "Frosty."

“We were playing in the snow, she’s from Mississippi so this is the most snow she’s ever seen in her entire life. I’m from Buffalo so this is no big deal,” Lutz said. “I love the snow!”

The trio used a tree stump as the base for Frosty, and covered the exposed bark with snow.

When Lutz returned home from work on Monday, he spotted tire tracks stretching throughout his yard to the base of the snowman

“Instant karma!” Lutz told the news station, adding that someone apparently tried to run over the 9-foot-tall snowman before hitting the tree.

He said the situation was "hilarious," and added that "what goes around comes around, in good ways and bad ways. So, I guess everyone learns a valuable lesson here from Frosty.”

Nicole Darrah covers breaking and trending news for FoxNews.com. Follow her on Twitter @nicoledarrah.

Attachments

• D1CEF0CC-2D34-43DD-944A-7E79DF74ED83.jpg
    D1CEF0CC-2D34-43DD-944A-7E79DF74ED83.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 140

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
hahaha!

I hope the airbags deployed too. That would teach the driver an expensive lesson!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll bet that'll have left a mark!

I love it as well. But, I caution that the perpetrator may well sue because the Home owner "disguised" the hazard.

Back in 1979 we had a problem with a four wheeling "Dud Stud" who drove his fancy boy toy pee-cup through our lawns ever time it snowed. I live on a corner lot and was victimized often.

My neighbor put a huge stone in his front yard as a "garden accent." Next snowfall of consequence this fella ended up with his Chevy one ton stranded on a cracked oil pan. The rock had apparently served it's purpose well. The neighbor knocked on my door and asked if I wanted to come down and get a piece of this guy before the sheriff showed.

The local sheriff deputy later came up to about the ten gathered neighbors and jokingly suggested he could leave and come back in about ten minutes giving us all time to extract our own justice.

We all declined figuring Karma was sufficient. But, I doubt that scenario would happen today. However, my corner now has a huge rock infested mound "garden."

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
If the bags weren't there and he wasn't belted in he probably made a real closeup inspection of the steering wheel with his face.
Mike