• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Video Game idea help

Okay,I need some help.
Can people give me ideas of video games to create?
I want to make my own business. If you are helping,fill this in.
Title of game:
Characters:
Music: (If possible)
Storyline:
Game modes:
Wifi yes or no?:
If yes,what does it include?
Options:
Extra:

Thanks for all who help.
You can contact me at swiftorfan@yahoo.com or can PM me if you posted here. Thanks!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
NOBODY IS GONNA' HELP?!
I'M OUT!

OK, I've got a game idea for you.

This uppity little shit comes into the room and shows total disrespect for the older people there. They chase him around trying to beat him to death with clubs. He only has 4 choices to escape, three doors and a window. He can choose the window but he doesn't know if it is on the ground floor or the 50th floor. He may get out into the grounds but has to battle lions and tigers before he gets to the gate or he may plunge to his death. He can pick a door but only one leads to an escape route. The other doors lead either to another room where he goes through the same shit again or a monster jumps out, rips off his fucking head and shoves it up his ass while eating his heart and liver. Howzat!!!!

In other words nobody on here gives a shit about your video games, that's why they didn't answer. So fucking long!!!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, I've got a game idea for you.

This uppity little shit comes into the room and shows total disrespect for the older people there. They chase him around trying to beat him to death with clubs. He only has 4 choices to escape, three doors and a window. He can choose the window but he doesn't know if it is on the ground floor or the 50th floor. He may get out into the grounds but has to battle lions and tigers before he gets to the gate or he may plunge to his death. He can pick a door but only one leads to an escape route. The other doors lead either to another room where he goes through the same shit again or a monster jumps out, rips off his fucking head and shoves it up his ass while eating his heart and liver. Howzat!!!!

In other words nobody on here gives a shit about your video games, that's why they didn't answer. So fucking long!!!

Hey man, you didn't tell us you was a gamer ............. :w00t2: