• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy The World Is Here

a5gunner

So I woke up today and the world is still here :biggrin::biggrin: there were many claims that it would be over :ermm: I thought this was happy to celebrate about :brows:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is still time. Its not supposed to happen until 6 pm this afternoon. Be patient.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just heard the 6pm time also. ...And I spent time cleaning up the yard and mowing the grass. :pat: What a waste. I should be drinking beer. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was thinking it was wherever the guy is who predicted it to happen at 6pm. Eastern or central I suspect. Getting close. :eek:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I heard that there is a delay.....when Obama gets back from Golf everything will be back on schedule....having trouble putting one on the west bank:whistling:

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I lazed around all day forgetting about it actually.
Napping, reading, crocheting and listening to pole day coverage of the Indy 500.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dug dandelions and planted flowers for the old woman down the hollow. Came home and planted a 6ft. tall lilac for the wife. Got 2 bulls in the barnyard and got out the patio set for next weekend. Had a great day except for the mud and water.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, 5:59 PM EST came and went and nothing seems to have happened. I guess he miscalculated, again ... he predicted the end of the world back in 1994 and blamed the continuation of Life on Earth that time on a mix-up in calculations due to some odd wording in some verses in Matthew.

It will be interesting to see what he has to say in the morning!