• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thinking of a new car

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I am thinking of getting a new car. I am giving serious thought to the 2006 Maybach 62. Has anyone heard anything negative about them? Since they are a new brand I don't want to get stuck with a lemon. Junk

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What kind a chit are you smoking and if it's not a drug induced craving, do you need a Kioti owning stepchild?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
What kind a chit are you smoking and if it's not a drug induced craving, do you need a Kioti owning stepchild?

You know, I did read somewhere where the Maybach is heavy...:poke::smile::mullet:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Dargo said:
You know, I did read somewhere where the Maybach is heavy...:poke:

The importance of that fact depends on what you are going to use your Maybach for. Are planning on doing mostly dirt work, or mowing the lawn?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Top gear reviewed (car show) them a while ago, cant remember what they said, will try to find out for ya!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mith said:
Top gear reviewed (car show) them a while ago, cant remember what they said, will try to find out for ya!

It doesn't matter what they say in my book at a base price of $365,000!

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
WOW! Cripes Junk, you win the lotto? Do you start your fire with $100 bills? If you wanna get rid of some I could sure take it off your hands if ya want!

DAP

It's a funny thing Junkster .. I have 2 ... no 3 friends (one who's had one for over 5 years now) who drive Maybachs ... they all have the same complaint ....

monotony

Personally, I would never go that route. I am looking at a demo model Intrepid though.

It's the tits ...

:wave:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kubota King said:
Junk -

Whats wrong with your mercedese (WRONG SPELLING) deisel wagon?

The lovely Mrs_B is eyeing a new Mercedes "G" wagon. She wants one in silver. She says they are 'cute'

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Here's a picture in case someone thinks they aren't real................ :whistle:

Attachments

• maybach57_62.jpg
    maybach57_62.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 136

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tom, I am shocked :eek: that you would post a photo of those cars after they were only painted with PRIMER.

Here is a photo of one in primer and one in the standard color :tiphat:

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 135

DAP

B_Skurka said:
The lovely Mrs_B is eyeing a new Mercedes "G" wagon. She wants one in silver. She says they are 'cute'

You could buy a coupla more Sno Tracs and some heavy korean iron for that kinda cash Robert.

:puke1:

OkeeDon

Donald Trump has at least one...however, Junk, I'm not sure if they fall into the "new" category, since they have a rich heritage. My favorite is the '30-'33 Zeppelin...

Attachments

• maybach.gif
    maybach.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 125

humor_me

And, no they aren't sold from tin roof dealerships!
And yes, they are heavy, but they aren't made from daedong iron.

Archdean

Well if he wants one what the hell is the harm? It is a world economy you know and by his purchase of that thingy!! He alone might just save the world for even more expensive ridiculous stuff!!:D

Dean

v8dave

Wizard
Well, for that kind of money I'd go for one of these little numbers instead.

It'd have to be in Red though.

Attachments

• 430spyder.JPG
    430spyder.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 97

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
That Plexiglas lid is just tacky..... it reminds me of the 1960 Corvair Plexiglas engine lids that were used in the dealer showrooms... :D