• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FREE MANUALS: Tucker, Kristi, Snow Trac, Thiokol, LMC, Bombi, Raidtrac

Raz

Anybody having some electrical and hydraulic docs about PistenBully 170D? Thanks!
razvaneagoe at gmail dot com

chrisdawkins

Wondering if anyone out there has a manual for an LMC 1500? Mine is a 1986 or 87 model with the AMC 258 engine. Any help much appreciated!

daveyd

Looking for some PB400 4f service manuals. Mainly the service/repair side. Have a fleet of five 4f’s and no literature

ljstan

looking for a manual for 1963 thiokol 601

Attachments

• IMG_3304.jpg   snow cat.jpg
    IMG_3304.jpg snow cat.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 67
  • tempImageLnNMIU.png
    tempImageLnNMIU.png
    10.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3303.jpg
    IMG_3303.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 65

PradoTDI

Nice looking 601! I feel like I've seen photos of that one before, but not sure where. Here are the manuals, huge shout out to @fritz for tracking them down.

Attachments

• DOC975.PDF
    85.8 KB · Views: 75
  • DOC976.PDF
    688.6 KB · Views: 74
  • DOC977.PDF
    2.2 MB · Views: 95
Re: FREE MANUALS: Tucker, Kristi Snowcat & Snow Trac

Well it looks like we will be adding some more manuals to our library. Thanks to the generosity of our membership, I've gotten PMs from folks who will be providing the following manuals. Some of the manuals will be partial manuals, some will be complete but it looks like we may soon be able to give away these manuals too! :cool2:

If all goes well, I should receive these manuals over the next week or two. Each will be digitized and returned to the owner. Then the manuals will be added to the new DVD disk that we distribute. I'd hope that by mid-February all this work will be done.

Bombardier:
  • BR100+
  • Bombardier BR Parts List
  • B-12 Snow Bus
LMC:
VMC:
  • RT-01
Thiokol:
CAN ONE BE DOWNLOADED TO A COMPUTER? WE DONT HAVE A COMPUTER THAT HAS A DISC SLOT. LOOKING FOR LMC/1500