• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Any GM/Chevy Mechanics here?

JimR

Charter Member
My son flew home from D.C. for Thanksgiving instead of driving. He said the truck is running great. No more engine light. The best part is the increase in gas mileage. He has no taken it to a shop yet to have the switch on the gas tank checked out. He said he couldn't reach it. He's driving it home for Christmas so we can sell it and buy a small car for him.

BadAttitude

Selling it? Might be better off in the long run. Decent truck for what it is, but has it's share of problems. Mostly driveabilty related...like you were dealing with. The key is just fixing all of them.

JimR

Charter Member
My son needs a comuter car for D.C. traffic. The Blazer is a gas hog in city traffic like they have down there. I think a Honda Accord will be the replacement for it. That truck has treated us very well until just lately. It has never left us stranded. It is also my 3rd little Blazer in 15 years. I think I see a Trailblazer in my future.