• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do you drive with your "fog" (driving) lights on at night?

Do you always drive with your "fog" lights on at night?

• Yes

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
That's real smart. Now there are two blind drivers on the road.

Sorry, but if you're blinding me by driving with what amounts to bright lights, my options are to either turn on my brights to see the edge of the road or play 'chicken' with you. Since some insist on blinding other drivers and most everything I drive is relatively large, I'll readily admit I've played some rather aggressive games of 'chicken'. The way I see it, if you are totally willing to blind me when I'm driving at night and put me at risk, you can bet your rear I'm going to blind you back so I can see and, if need be to gain judgment of where I am on the road, I'll run right at your ass. If you knowingly endanger others on the road with your brights, be prepared for a ticket or the consequences. Again, it's really telling when I turn my driving lights in kind and most all people turn their brights on at me. Funny how most of those drivers have a real "me" attitude. It's okay for them to blind people but not okay for others to do the same.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
when i had them i did. but the headlights were on, too. too many people i see driving around at night have ONLY their foglights on because they are clueless, which means no rear lights, which mean ya cant see the bums.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
when i had them i did. but the headlights were on, too. too many people i see driving around at night have ONLY their foglights on because they are clueless, which means no rear lights, which mean ya cant see the bums.
That is against the law here. Fog lights have to be hooked to the headlights so they cannot be on unless the headlights are on.