• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1962 4t10 ?

bkvail

I agree with Mainer - I wouldn't pay more than $1K for it. It's a lot of work and time to swap out a motor/tranny/diff - and then those tracks, ugh! You might want to find some used 601 tracks instead of bothering! The grousers aren't bad to replace because you can use stock metal tubing, but those tire guides are special :p I'd love Brian to be able to make all new grousers for his like the 601's. Check out his website www.snowtoaster.com - ours didn't look much different from yours (only ours didn't even HAVE the power divider at all - that's actually the first time I've seen what one looks like, LOL).

Karin

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
:shifty:

PA120031.jpg

PA120032.jpg

PA120033.jpg

PA120036.jpg

:mrgreen:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
What can I say...it turns out she has blue knickers under that orange skirt! :thumb:

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Glad to see her garters still stayed on as she was coerced onto her rolling bed. ;) Great to see you put her to good use... or at least someone. ;)

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
BKVail...too much. Will spill the beans later. Meanwhile...

Delivered to her new home...

PA130050.jpg

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
I really, really hope this isn't what/where I think it is....

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm still holding my breath... it's supposed to go somewhere (nothing to do with me), good and I'm hoping it's just photographed 'passing thru' for conversation's sake. If it's new home is at the commercial establishment that it appears to be then that's not good if the owner is who me thinks it is. But I'm still holding the faith in Bobcat to do the right 'ting.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
OK, I'll be more direct... why is 'her new home' on the grounds of snotrans?
Bobcat? The imagination could lead one to think a variety of things...

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I was hoping to drag this out a bit more, guess I can't mess with you any longer....because my PM box is getting full!! :yum: My next post was going to be about how I traded for Tucker parts, but I was going to keep the 4T cab sheet metal to cut down into a new cab for the Tucker running gear... :biggrin:

Of course that was just a stop enroute to her 'real' new home. Should be there about noonish today.

Do I know the Mainers buttons, or what? :rolf2:

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
I was hoping to drag this out a bit more, guess I can't mess with you any longer....because my PM box is getting full!! :yum: My next post was going to be about how I traded for Tucker parts, but I was going to keep the 4T cab sheet metal to cut down into a new cab for the Tucker running gear... :biggrin:

Of course that was just a stop enroute to her 'real' new home. Should be there about noonish today.

Do I know the Mainers buttons, or what? :rolf2:

Yea, yea, yea... fine. :hammer:
Me thinks this seems to be accurate for 'part 1' (why snotrans) but there's a 'part 2' that is still pending and will hope to hear soon'ish (final destination) other than the obvious. :unsure:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
If only 'boggie' was on my route.... :yum: :poke: Anyway, about 3 more hours and she'll be home.

It was a straightforward post!! :hammer: A straight-forward-mess-with-Mainer post! :mrgreen:

Hey, byoung and dmeisner, sorry I didn't give you enough time to respond, but just so you know......

Bobcat Was Here​

PA140051.jpg

Last edited:

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
ok. fine. I need to get back to work for some OT so I can hit the trails when the white stuff starts to fall.
Still want to see where she eventually ends up! (no, stopped holding breath once I turned Air Force blue).

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Finally delivered to her real new home...SnoOps back yard...

PA140059.jpg

Now Mainer can finally sit down, take his pills, have a sip of warm milk, and finish watching Oprah. :biggrin:

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Now Mainer can finally sit down, take his pills, have a sip of warm milk, and finish watching Oprah. :biggrin:

Yes, this is good. Pills...check... warm milk from teet...check.... Oprah...mmm...not so much... back to that warm milk... :w00t2::clap:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, I thought you switched to Oprah after Rosie got cancelled. :blink:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Bob is a "Hot for Words" kinda guy. Mainer seems to me would read something like the Wall Street Journal instead of watching Oprahugeandfugly.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
of course he reads the Wall street journal between bouts of 601 withdrawl. Bobbyboy watches Hot for words in between driving each of his 5 Kristis and 1 601.

utahwilson

curious on "driving" kristi's is there any video out there on the tubes of a kristi actually moving? I would like to see how it crosses a slope while maintaining a stable body. Or, is that just a myth?

utahwilson

apparently there is.... unique choice of music though.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w373YfJsC_o"]YouTube - Kristi KT-3 Climbs A Hill[/ame]

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Have you seen the rest of my Kristi videos? More unique music choices as well. Expect more Kristi videos this season.

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations, are we going to be treated to a Trackmaster/OC-12 conversion at your house? You been talking about it and you have all the parts...