• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What happened to NORTHERN TRACKS Bombardier Forums?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The NORTHERN TRACKS website has a discussion forum for owners of the B12/C18 series machines. Several members here are also members there so I'm hoping someone has some information. I check that forum on a fairly regular basis and the "forums" area of the site has been down for at least 4 weeks. There is an announcment on my Log In screen saying they will be down for a few days for upgrades. But that announcement has been there for a month?!?

Anyone know the status? Are they gone or just remodeling?

http://www.northerntracks.com/bombarier.html

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Hope they get up and running soon. They have the best Forums for the Bombardiers B12.

GROOMERGUY,
Didnt you say there were a bunch of B12s just sitting stored somewhere around you? There is someone here who needs parts...........

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Yep! Just drove right by them a couple of hours ago. They are about an hour's drive from my place.
000_0150.jpg

000_0155.jpg

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
HHHMMMMmmmm Maybe a midnight creepy crawl could find some new windows? LOL. I wonder if there are enough parts there to build one complete running unit?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Wasn't there a old Bombardier (Bomb-bard-ear :yum:) in Ely, NV a few months ago?

groomerguy,i looked at those machines 20 years ago while moose hunting with my dad.i know the guy who owns them use,to fish with him on onaman lake.at that time as well as 5 years ago they were not interested in selling but anything has a price.:thumb:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I talked to them a few months ago very quickly when I stopped to take these pictures. Apparently the red and grey one still runs and they want to keep it even though it looks like it hasn't moved in quite a while. They said that for the right price, the might consider selling the other two. There's actually another one that's basically a frame that's left. It's an older wooden bodied one.
000_0149.jpg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well the Northern Tracks forums are still down :smileywac

This is the same message I have gotten for a couple months!

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    15 KB · Views: 1,428

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
They have a nice group, very dedicated to the Bombardier B12/C18 vehicles. The main website is still up, shows photos of their meets, etc. But the entire discussion forum area is down. You can't PM other members, check old threads, etc.