• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Surprise!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Indeed, a hearty welcome Mr. Liberty; I'm glad you came over. That other place haas become overrun with progressive trolls. A few token liberals can keep a place honest, but over there? :puking:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Won't be a total surprise 'till Deadly Sushi sneaks in the back door.............time to check the deadbolts Doc !

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I never imagined that Pirate girl had such a pretty voice . I must be getting old cause she sounds so young.

Hell every morning I hear the voice of a young thing..............till I role over and realize......its still Mom........must be wishful morning dreams.....or my hearing aids!!!!!:whistling:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I guess I need to do a search. This deadly sushi dude must be before my time. Did I miss something interesting?

Ironman

I guess I need to do a search. This deadly sushi dude must be before my time. Did I miss something interesting?

Well, I seem to remember he wanted to ban Big Dog and that didn't go over so well. :yum:

Sushi wasn't that bad of a guy, really.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I seem to remember he wanted to ban Big Dog and that didn't go over so well. :yum:

Sushi wasn't that bad of a guy, really.
Agreed, he was not a bad guy at all. He just went off on a tangent now and then, but don't we all?. I sent him an email asking if he would be interested in coming back but so far no reply. At least the email did not bounce.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter

A good forum is made of people who do not think and act like clones. Diversity of people will make for interesting dialog and discussion. If you want to think and act the same then it is going to get really boring here.

I would welcome Deadly Sushi back as he could always liven up this forum with his "sometimes crazy" thought provactive posts. His posts did make for great discussion at times. He brought another different prospective that I think many of us old timers miss now.:my2cents:

Welcome back PG. You were missed by many on here and bring new life to the daily chit chat of this place. It was getting a bit dry around here at times without you.:w00t2:

Also we need to keep the fleamailman too!!!!!!!! Just another prospective of life through another set of eyes on the world.......

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd take Sushi back in a heartbeat, provided that fleabag was tossed. Sushi was just a little crazy, but the fleabag is clinically insane. IMO, he's a waste of bandwidth, but I know some of you actually like his insanity.

Ironman

Bring back Sushi! :biggrin:

Maybe PG has a current email addy for him, maybe not. I would love to see him posting again. Oh yeah - wasn't he crazy for that one chick with all the tatts that died ... - Amy winehouse?!! Crazy guy, lol.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I would like to see Vin back aka Daedong,yea he pushed a few buttons with his views but his views come from a Australian culture that can and will differ from others from around the world,i also miss murph aka thcri,i feel poor murph got sucked in to a silly game by a few trolls,and rback33 i miss flirting with,california was a gent to which i enjoyed his views and Larry aka urednecku is a buddy i respect and miss.

Along with them names would appear some old friends that i do miss.

This all reminds me i have not stayed in touch as well as i should have with some good folk i have met here,time i sent them a update on my new email details.

It's good to have some old timers pop back,no grudges held by me.:flowers:

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought of Vin also. He's the only one of those you mentioned who is banned. The others are gone by choice. You pretty much nailed the Murph story. CA and uredneck do show up over on Net Tractor Talk

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought of Vin also. He's the only one of those you mentioned who is banned. The others are gone by choice. You pretty much nailed the Murph story. CA and uredneck do show up over on Net Tractor Talk
I believe Vin started his own forum, and the libs from here propagated it with all things liberal. Last I saw it went belly up.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe Vin started his own forum, and the libs from here propagated it with all things liberal. Last I saw it went belly up.
Yes, Vin had a forum for a time and I was a member there.
He and I got along very well on his forum.
DZ was also there. Speaking of, he is now a bona fide preacher, as well as being a sometime Santa Claus lol

I don't hold any grudges.. I just wish some knew what I knew I knew and knew I knew it, back in them days. :yum:

:flowers:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, Vin had a forum for a time and I was a member there.
He and I got along very well on his forum.
DZ was also there. Speaking of, he is now a bona fide preacher, as well as being a sometime Santa Claus lol

I don't hold any grudges.. I just wish some knew what I knew I knew and knew I knew it, back in them days. :yum:

:flowers:

What realy gives me shivers is I under stand what you said.....:yum:
to many Phycos in the house in the early years!!!

Maby you should start holding class and educate us old farts!!!:whistling:
The older I get ....the more I find out I didnt know when I thought I knew it all!!!!:unsure:

And before I piss ya off.......Its nice to have ya back PG.....missed ya:lucky: