• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow trac parts

pezman

Hi I'm trying to rebuild/restore a (I belive), 1968 ST4B trac master. It is missing alot of the front end sheet metal. I can make replacement parts, but I need some sort of pattern for the parts. :mellow:It is missing the hood, grill,and most of the engine compartment sheet metal. I would be willing to buy another snow trac for parts/restoration. I would like to eventually buy a ST4 snow trac to go along with my trac master.:smile: I'm not sure of the date of my trac master as there are no ID plates or numbers any where on it. I know it does not have the original engine. It currently has a 1500cc single port engine. I'm planing to up grade it to a 1641cc duel port. (I belive it is a '68 due to small bronze/brass 2nd wheel up front) currently has a 2 man cab. :unsure:sorry if I'm rambling here, kind of new at this.