• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Internal conflict: the stupidest nouvelle vague

Gunsrus

I've witnessed many things in my lifetime. Some of them have been great, others shit, but there are times when I feel that life can be quite a bitch. The subject of this thread is one of them.

Since 2011, we've started to let nations roll boulders down their own hills into their own lands. In the past, nations used to go at it. Until said year, that was the way human beings used to deal with each other. Now, the fucks that be decided that if we let a nation fight itself and offer some help, but not enough to prevent a war within the country, we can put an end to wars between countries once and for all.

This all began in Syria. Five years down the line, we're wiping off the shit stain that's been left by all the bombing and killing. Instead of removing the guy who started the civil war in the first place, before everything became ugly, we let him abuse his power and destroy lives and entire parts of cities, not to mention drive over a million people away their own homes.

Now, could we please discuss the rationale of this new philosophy?