• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

St4-B in Spokane

mchowser

Not mine Just reposting from CL

1980 Snow Master Classic Customized - Spokane - Craigslist
6 days ago ... This is a 1980 AKTIV Snow Track/ Snow Master Classic , Model ST 4-B Customized in good condition with only 632 hours. It's built for travel in ...

spokane.craigslist.org/hvo/4858599306.html

can't be too many people that collect ST's in Spokane - could be the same fellow that bought mine years ago - I found with those ice cleats, hard pack snow, and small front bogies, you needed a 5 acre field to turn around in or you drove right out of the tracks - VERY annoying when trying to groom a set trail with some sharp corners in it - that was back in the day before ff and the internet and parts and advice was difficult to find - looking back, I realize I sold that old girl for pennies

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm missing something
'1980'?
SN 0979? Small front bogies? Something isn't adding up for me.

CT

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
The gent bought this cat from snotrans with a new krylon paintjob that is not looking so swell nowadays. Has been listed for 2 years now give or take.