• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Business posts Pro-Gun signs, sees sales INCREASE because of it

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a market niche for everyone and this restaurant seems to have found that they are getting a lot of support from the pro-gun community in Tennessee. It may not work well in anti-gun Chicago, or Maryland or similar places, but in the pro-gun heartland of Tennessee it seems like they have found a winning formula for success.

FULL STORY at link => http://bearingarms.com/tennessee-restaurant-sees-rise-business-posting-pro-carry-signs/

. . . Gun control is a hot topic across the country, and one East Tennessee restaurant owner is making her opinion very clear by posting a ‘Guns are Welcome’ sign on the front door of her family-friendly establishment.

“As the owner, I wanted to stand my ground. I have that constitutional right. If you like it, that’s great, if you don’t, I’m sorry for you. I can’t change who I am,” said Sharma Floyd, with Shiloh Brew and Chew.

Floyd said she posted the signs about a month ago after reading a story out of North Carolina.

“They had put up a sign that said ‘No Weapons Allowed’ and they were robbed at gunpoint two days later. The convenience store manager was shot,” said Floyd. “And that got me thinking. I lost a whole group of motorcyclists because they thought I didn’t allow weapons. But I believe it’s ok to carry as long as you have a permit.”
. . .

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
She's in Maryville, south of Knoxville. I'll be in Knoxville in October and I plan to have lunch there.

Jim

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
She's in Maryville, south of Knoxville. I'll be in Knoxville in October and I plan to have lunch there.

Jim

I am going to be in Maryville october 2,3,4,5 for a Crossfire event. Ithink we will pursue that establisment as well.