• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alonzo Tubbs goes wild :)

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
That was when I was on a pizza and beer diet. Right trim for the way I was eating and drinking but the real problem was trying to avoid you and that camera everytime I got naked. Tell me, John, just what is it about naked men you find so attractive? Is this something latent or was it just a phase you were going through? Have you discussed this with Jan or is she even aware of this particular fetish.

Oh well, she is now. It was brave of you to come out in public, especially to a group of former friends who had before this held you in high esteem. The world moves on and I'm sure you will, too. I just hope Jan isn't hurt too badly. Does your daughter know? She loved you so very much- I only hope no permanent damage has been done.

Best of luck to you old friend. It must have been tough to come forward like this. I'm sure in time you'll decide whether or not it was worth it.

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
I didn't care much for purple either but it was a birthday gift from Nixon and I didn't want to be rude. Thought by setting a good example, I could help him learn to be more acceptable.:whistling: