• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lets say I had a 1200 Thiolol to sell ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
A 1964 in supposenly perfect shape with 100 hours on the rebuild . You won't find it on any website so don't waste your time . Its got the oC4 and a 200 ford 6 . Ready to roll . 2 passenger . Can anybody give me and idea of its worth if I knew where one was at ??? :whistling:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
A 1964 in supposenly perfect shape with 100 hours on the rebuild . You won't find it on any website so don't waste your time . Its got the oC4 and a 200 ford 6 . Ready to roll . 2 passenger . Can anybody give me and idea of its worth if I knew where one was at ??? :whistling:

Big Al, pass on it, and send the info to me with pictures here is my email address www.yru/not/byng/tis.com :biggrin:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Pictures would help, really, but here goes, old style Thiokols 1200A have been running rebuilt for about 7500.00 unless they are really cherry then up to 10K but that is perfect grousers and excellent everything else I will post a machine I purchased not very long ago this is not cherry be no means but it was 2K plus 1K shipping this is a 1201B with the OC12

Attachments

• Thiokol 1201 002.jpg
    Thiokol 1201 002.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 453

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Bid? what bid? what you talkin about Biggle:unsure:

And by the way rebuilt does not mean a fresh coat of paint :whistling:
LOL , NO way ... Your not backing out now . A "kinda bid" is good in my book .

Seriously I got a phone call last night and have not seen the pictures but am restating what I was told . Its a 5 hour drive for me to take pictures . I am just trying to help the old fella get a idea of its worth .

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL , NO way ... Your not backing out now . A "kinda bid" is good in my book .

Seriously I got a phone call last night and have not seen the pictures but am restating what I was told . Its a 5 hour drive for me to take pictures . I am just trying to help the old fella get a idea of its worth .

WOAH, you said nothing of a old fella earlier, now things have changed.

Here is how the sliding scale works:1-4

1-young fella eager to sell neeeds money to marry girl less 25%
2-older fella needs money to please wife less 35%
3-old fella needs money to bury wife less 50%
4-widow of older fella shot husband because he bought a snowcat
less 75%:yum::yum:

and 5 is for Krusty's only need money to bury it before anybody see it. less 100% :flowers:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
hey boggie why dont you offer a few old krusties you cant sell bet he needs a bath tub in panama

kgracey

BigAl,

I've got a good idea which machine you're talking about.

Not to divulge the details or whereabouts, I'll just say it's yellow. I've seen it in person and even placed a bid on it when it was on eBay four years ago. At that time it went for $13,500. And at that time it was only a half hour from your home, and about an hour from mine.

Come on, talking about the same machine are we?

kgracey

Wait a minute. The machine I'm envisioning is newer and has an OC-12. Must not be the same one. I stand corrected - it must not be found on the net at the moment.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
BigAl,

I've got a good idea which machine you're talking about.

Not to divulge the details or whereabouts, I'll just say it's yellow. I've seen it in person and even placed a bid on it when it was on eBay four years ago. At that time it went for $13,500. And at that time it was only a half hour from your home, and about an hour from mine.

Come on, talking about the same machine are we?

No were not.:brows: I don't kiss and tell after the first date . You ain't seen this one before .