• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn Underwear Thread

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Since I couldn't post my underwear thread on TBN, well I did but it got deleted before more than two people could read it I thought maybe now I could see where it would have went.

I don't understand the kids today. Boxers are fine with me, don't have a problem with them it is just the way they wear them, pants wrapped down around their knees and boxes way up. Even the women are showing their underpants. I don't understand why or what the reason is and it seems to be getting worse as the days go by. I stay out of the malls.

So are whitey tities on their way out??

murph

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I saw the title of this topic, and I though you were going to say you had some kind of problem with a thread in your underwear. :moon: Maybe the thread was coming loose and got all knotted up in something. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh yeah....COMMANDO!!!! :coolshade:coolshade:coolshade

Dave

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have a dress policy that requires people to wear their pants around their waist. I don't get the whole concept of wearing their pants below their crotch and their underwear just high enough to cover the parts that should not show. It can't be comfortable, it is not practical, and if someone showed up to pick my daughter up for a date looking like that they would be buried out back somewhere:rolleyes:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
B_Skurka said:
it is not practical, and if someone showed up to pick my daughter up for a date looking like that they would be buried out back somewhere:rolleyes:

Bob that is a good one, I will tell my daughter the same.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
When we see the kids with the baggy pants come into the stores, we immediately bring out the security patrol to watch them. Many times they are the modern day shoplifters. It has gotten to be such a problem with the police comming to pick them up, that the local police department has put up a sign saying "Shoplifters get a free ride in a police car." "Total rides to date... 27"

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter

murph
On their way out? Man, I haven't worn underwear forever. :eek: Checkout the John and Brian thread. Wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of panties. :tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
... if someone showed up to pick my daughter up for a date looking like that they would be buried out back somewhere:rolleyes:

Now lets not go giving someone ideas to go probing in my back yard.:whistle:

BoneheadNW

thcri said:
Boxers are fine with me, don't have a problem with them it is just the way they wear them, pants wrapped down around their knees and boxes way up. Even the women are showing their underpants. I don't understand why or what the reason is and it seems to be getting worse as the days go by. I stay out of the malls.

murph

Everytime I see someone (not)wearing their pants that way I am so tempted to grab their shorts from behind and YANK them up their slot load! :coolshade

As for staying out of malls, murph, you are either not married or you have some pre-nup that allows you to stay out. Either way, you are most fortunate!
Bonehead on Massive Caffine :tiphat:

JimR

Charter Member
I don't mind the women wearing their underwear down around their knees. As long as they have the body for it. :):):):):) As for the whitey tighties. I still wear them and couldn't see wearing the loosey goosies up on roofs and flying around ladders and trees and buildings all day long. I'm afraid I'd go home with a high voice after being de-balled by accident.:smileywac:smileywac:smileywac:smileywac:smileywac

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
"On their way out? Man, I haven't worn underwear forever."

Aw John...I could have went all day without knowing that !:yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
johnday said:
On their way out? Man, I haven't worn underwear forever. :eek: Checkout the John and Brian thread. Wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of panties. :tiphat:

No panties for me either but when I really want to get dressed up, I'll throw on a pair of my best Spiderman or Superman Underoos.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
johnday said:
Man, I haven't worn underwear forever.

John,

It is important at times to wear underwear

An anecdote to show my point.

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under
your vehicle.
A couple who drove their car to Walmart, had their car break down in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot. The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underwear turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Brian; True story. A couple years ago, my partner and I were installing a skylight in a customers house. I was up on the roof stradling the opening wearing shorts. Really didn't think much one way or the other about the customers 21 yearold daughter in the room below. She must have liked the view, she watched for about an hour!! :whistle: :tiphat:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
bczoom said:
John,

It is important at times to wear underwear

An anecdote to show my point.

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under
your vehicle.
A couple who drove their car to Walmart, had their car break down in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot. The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underwear turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

oh my gosh! Wonder what she did next?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Had to dig this up for the pizza guy!:w00t2::yum::yum:

Sir Knight of Dead Threads strikes again :hammer:

And for the record, I do NOT wear my pants this way. Yes, I wear boxers, but I also wear pants that are correct size for my waist. So they STAY at my waist. Everytime I see one of these dumbasses, I wanna pull their pants up for them in a nice deep wedgie, then throw them into traffic.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ive been switching from tighty white's to boxers..every time i go to general dollar..i buy a 2 pair pac....

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

murph

Goodness, I hope not! rawwwrrrrrrrr :w00t2:
Had to dig this up for the pizza guy!:w00t2::yum::yum:
B R A T spells Muleman:yum:

Sir Knight of Dead Threads strikes again :hammer:
ahahaha!!!

Ive been switching from tighty white's to boxers..every time i go to general dollar..i buy a 2 pair pac....
Those starched Fruit Of The Looms, eh?

You can wash them don't you know!:yum::yum:

Good grief! :pat::yum:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I can't believe this is a thread?

Guys just don't talk underwear.... Well most don't unless a gal is wearing them, or not! :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought all men liked having their junk secured, as in briefs.
It might be dangerous having the fruit and veg hanging freely in boxers.
Just a thought, you see..

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I thought all men liked having their junk secured, as in briefs.
It might be dangerous having the fruit and veg hanging freely in boxers.
Just a thought, you see..

Nope, ain't telling any guy how my "Junk" is hangin...

Besides, whomever designed Boxer shorts didn't like men!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Lithium just burns yours after a few times of trying to wash the brown out!:yum::yum::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Jev wants to discuss this topic.:yum::yum::yum:
What makes you think I want to talk about men's underwear...worn or not worn? I thought I made it clear I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body, and I have the panties to prove it...

lace-hip-hugging-panties.jpg

Nice ass, huh?:yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i despise overly saggy pants on guys. it looks silly. as a woman, i wear ultlra low-rise, tho belted if not 0, 1 or 2's. like boxers on my man- for us. not fer all to see.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I wear depends , and don't care what You all think about underwear fashion statements .:whistling: