• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jacksons face is falling Apart (photos)

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
aorphea_407b1_jackson_npg_01.jpg

aaorphea_407b1_jackson_npg_01__oPt.jpg

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
This guy (?) is so mentally ill there's no telling what is going on. Wasn't he wearing a cast or something for a fashion accessory a short while back too?

Who knows / who cares???

BoneheadNW

This guy (?) is so mentally ill there's no telling what is going on. Wasn't he wearing a cast or something for a fashion accessory a short while back too?
Doesn't everybody do that? Just the other day I said to myself, "Man, wearing a cast would look so cool! Yeah, and bandaid sticky things above my upper lip would look great for the ladies!" (Sushi take note).:poke: What is worse is that this guy still has a huge following and people will copy what he does to be cool.
Bone