• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Camo4u - Military Camo Wraps

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I once had the different the different cammo pattern manual for the different equipment both 4 color alklyde and 3 color carc.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Hey Don,
Have you ever actually painted a MV? I am going to be doing some body work on the 1009 and was seriously thinking of reshooting the entire truck. Many members of another forum have had great success with Behr paint coded to match military colors. Have any suggestions? Always lookin to learn.

God bless,
Tony

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the polyurethane carc is just a urethane paint it's real hard like imeron the carc makes a great primer rough it up than seal it with a sealer if you have any rust showing through that will have to be removed than treat with something like por15 carc doesn't seal real well and rust and flaking can be a problem once your prep work is done I would look at a good 2 component paint like napa sells you can get mil spec cammo colors from them . yes I have done both 113 and duces did a hmmwv in carc once too carc is a real hazardous paint to work with so it's only done at general support level now with a paint booth. if you are painted in the old alkyd than I would sugest going to bare metal to have a good base to work from.